The use of my website is usually possible without providing personal information. Insofar as any personal data (eg name, address or email address) is collected on this website, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. These data are not given to third party without your expressed consent.
I do indicate that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties is impossible.
The use of contact information, published under the imprint obligation, for sending unsolicited advertisements and information materials by third parties is hereby expressly prohibited.
Name and contact of the veterinarian responsible in accordance with article 4 (7) GDPA
Dorfstr. 7, 17349 Neetzka
Business Phone: + 49 – 173 1042374
Security and protection of your personal data
We consider it our primary task to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information you provide and to protect it from unauthorized access. We therefore apply the utmost care and the most modern safety standards to ensure maximum protection of your personal data.
As a private company, we are subject to the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR/DSGVO) and the regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the rules on data protection are respected by us as well as by our external service providers.
Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) visiting the website
When you visit our website www.animalchiropractor.eu, the browser that is used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded without your intervention and is saved until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requested computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made,
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F GDPR (DSGVO). Our legitimate interest follows out of the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
b) When using our contact form
In case of questions of any kind we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address, so that we know, who the request came from and to be able to answer it. Further information may be made voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted upon completion of the request you have made.
Transmission of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only share your personal information with third parties (including clearing centres and insurance companies) if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- The transmission in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (f) GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to believe that you have an predominant protection-requiring interest in the non - proliferation of your data,
- In the event that there is an existing legal obligation for the transfer in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (c) GDPR, and
- This is legally acceptable and required for the execution / settlement of contractual relationships with you in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR.
Social media plug-ins
We use on our website Social-Media plug-ins of the social network Facebook on the basis of article 6 (1) p. 1. F DSGVO to make our practice more familiar. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data-protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of this plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click Method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the "like" or "share" button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the servers of Facebook. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and is integrated into the website by this.
By incorporating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server from Facebook in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly assign your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example the "like" or "share" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server from Facebook and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and on-demand design of the Facebook page. For this purpose, Facebook will create usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website in view of the ads you have displayed on Facebook, other Facebook users about your activities on our website Information and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before you visit our website.
You have the right
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with article 15 GDPR. In particular, you can demand information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, where appropriate, information on their details;
- In accordance with article 16 of the GDPR, immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- In accordance with article 17 of the GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- In accordance with article 18 GDPR to require limitation of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject the deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or have placed opposition to processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR
- In accordance with article 20 of the GDPR to require your personal data, which you have provided us with, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or require the transfer to another person responsible,
- In accordance with article 7 (3) GDPR to revoke your once-given consent from us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- In accordance with art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our practice seat.
Right of objection
Provided your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 GDPR insofar as there are reasons which arise from your particular situation or if the opposition is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without giving any particular situation.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
We use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) process within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Typically, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit V3 technology instead. If a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted encrypted, you will recognize the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This privacy statement is currently valid and has the status of May 2018.
Data protection authorities require the conclusion of a commissioning of data processing agreement for the permissible use of Google Analytics. An appropriate template is offered at Http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf from Google.